Are you looking to mix up your fitness fun this summer? Here are some options you may want to check out:
- The Dayton Muddler. Take part in a four mile muddy adventure course through downtown Dayton. Details here.
- Quiet Mind Morning Yoga. On June 22, Showalter’s Orchard in Timberville will host yoga in their new green house. Details here.
- Vine to Wine 5k. Corkscrew Racing will host this year’s race on June 22nd at Barren Ridge Vineyard. Details here.
- Barre at the Bar. Three Notch’d Valley Collab House and Breathe Pilates and Fitness have partnered up to pair beer and barre. Details Here.
- Bootcamp and Brew. And of course you can’t miss these workouts, Three Notch’d Valley Collab House hosts on the last Sunday of every month March-October, the best workout and beer combo you will find. For just $10 get an incredible high intensity interval workout and enjoy a beer of your choice when you are done. Beer always tastes better after one of our workouts.